Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OK so here goes...

So I guess that I have to list 6 unimportant things about myself....Hmmmmmm.....
1)I love the smell of this certain kind of tree in the spring/summer and I don't even know what it is but it reminds me so much of home in Idaho. I refuse to let anyone cut the tree down.
2)I love to help people decorate thier homes and take what they already have and create something really special.
3) I absolutely have to read something before I go to bed at night or I won't go to sleep. I preferably like to read my scriptures.
4) One of my all time favorite books is "Where the Red Fern Grows". My Fourth grade
teacher read it to everyone of her 4th grade classes and we use to lay our heads down on the desk with the lights turned off and she would read everyday after the lunch recess. We absolutely loved her and the book.
5)I chew my fingernails in action movies and rarely have a single good nail left by the end of the movie.
6) I love to write story poems about special events in my or other's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment